Long long time ago, custom edition has been ignored by PTC Reborn and is now receiving very few updates. I will give you some trivia: The Battle Cats Custom Edition or former CK and now CE, has many contributors and gained popularity due to its diverse style of units, enemies and stages. This battle cats variant modification consists of heavy, difficult and stress gameplay, because the contributors wants it to become very OVERPOWERED (OP) battle cats mod.
Such people who helped me build this mod, CK, ZTC BCM, BahamutTankCat, UnlimitedRemainder, MonishaKar and his friend.
Now, I'm using most of my fan made units (which I created in my own) such as "One Punch Man", "Red Luza" and more. I'm using some of nova pro units too, also Aeg and other's work, credits to all you guys! Your works are awesome!
The Battle Cats Custom Edition Version 15.4.2
In this update, we are adding the SPIKE UNITS from AEG, released BCU PACK. The first spike unit that I would have to add in this mod is "Spike Superfeline". There will be more spike units to be added in the mod. Thanks to MonishaKar, because we have completed already the "Unknown Cats" in Nova Pro. Now we will be dealing with Battle Cats Custom Edition
What's new in the update v15.4.2?
- Basically we removed "Crazed Moneko" from the battle cats custom edition, and now we replaced him with "Spike Superfeline". Inheriting the max level of 50, the way of getting the unit, same event and all other areas except that the stats, cost, cooldown, and abilities were changed. It does not harm or affect the second form or true form.
JP Custom Edition v15.4.2.apk
225 MB
EN Custom Edition v15.4.2.apk
256 MB
Future Updates (Requests)
- You can request to me some units to be added in battle cats CE, just find a bcu pack with no password or with password and asked provition from the owner that it would be used in the mod. If you provided such then I will accept the requests and add him in the game. Just comment down below!
Download Mods
Request Account
BCU Pack


