Major requested fixed has been done throughout this update.
The Battle Cats Mod or BCM v15.4.2
- has fixed Alien Snache cost which is too high in the beginning of the game. This problem creates uncastable units even in the Korea part of SOL 1, which is impossible to begin with. The solution would be decreasing its cost fom 300c to 75c. Note that Alien Snache can cast "Akuma" unit even in the very start of BCM game.
UnitXP and NoXPCF Originals v15.4.2
- I remove all green assets, as we know green is the theme color for NoXPCF, and noxpcf has produced so many variants such as NoUp, Originals and UnitXP. Now I removed all the green assets from mods UnitXP and Originals only. Expect those assets would still be in the game NoXPCF and NoUp.
Nova Pro v15.4.2
- Let's talk first about bugs, where some units has no true forms. Yes, someone reported that many ubers have no true form and ultra form in the nova pro, i kinda fixed these all, by just setting all units settings to default. I don't know if i messed some of the files where Nova Pro itself created from that configuration, but if something is kinda different, report it again to me ASAP.
- Next I have added two units, I just enlarged two random selected units in the game, cause i thought it would be fun to see them in large scale. These are Big Invisible Cat and Dark Lil Cat. I buffed their stats (health and damage) as twice or as thrice than the original. I changed the stats as well, since we enlarge the animations and models, we also increased the range and add some abilities from which it doesn't have before.
Installation
You might experienced installation failure such as app not installed or app blocked by google play protect. Just turn off your play protect for the mean time while you are installing the mod. You can read the step by step on how to properly install the mod and disable the playstore security protection.
Downloads (3x ADS)
You need to bypass link terminal before getting to BCA Cloud Storage, to download these apks. Note that these are legits. All mentioned update logs above are properly in effect in these downloadable links. Just download the apk and install. You can request an account to easily unlock and use all new units in the game.
Battle Cats Mod 15.4.2.apk
340 MB
Nova Pro NCS v15.4.2.apk
373 MB
Nova Pro v15.4.2.apk
379 MB
NoXPCF Originals v15.4.2.apk
187 MB
UnitXP v15.4.2.apk
182 MB
Download Mods
Request Account
BCU Pack




