[Account Type Requests] - Keep them coming! (Announcement)

[Account Type Requests] - Keep them coming! (Announcement)

Hello guys! Don't think that im not reading all your requests! In fact im reading them from time to time, but with some requests, that has vague information, I would like you guys to clarify and even become more specific, I will be updating all EN configurations to 15.5.0, wherein I might choose 5 new account types to add with. I might take much time doing this, so I will be asking for your patience. Anyhow i am very very happy that you guys are cooperating! I hope you read this! Expect me to finish this before July ends.!


Request form: https://battlecatsarchive.blogspot.com/p/the-battle-cats-request-account-type.html



A Filipino loves to hack things and explore about technology. The most interesting and friendly person you can meet in the field of Battle Cats. Im nerdy, I like to change things from what they'r… Comment this -> A Filipino loves to hack things and explore about technology. The most interesting and friendly person you can meet in the field of Battle Cats. Im nerdy, I like to change things from what they're originally from.
0 Comments

Share your thoughts regarding "[Account Type Requests] - Keep them coming! (Announcement)". You can post as Anonymous, if you have no google account.