Wrong Account Configuration Details - Please Report it HERE!

I have found a lot of reports through the Ticket Support about wrong account configurations. Such that, account having inaccurate details compared to the stated account details mentioned in the Account Description posted. Alright, I am gonna fixed this all so that it is accurate to all as how it was described and so that everything must be complete and not missing.


Some users reported:


Please Comment down Below

  • If you are experiencing incorrect account details based on the account you requested. 
  • If there's missing units or stages in the account.
  • There's incorrect number of items such as cat food, xp, and battle cats items or more.
  • If you feel it's wrong.



A Filipino loves to hack things and explore about technology. The most interesting and friendly person you can meet in the field of Battle Cats. Im nerdy, I like to change things from what they'r… Comment this -> A Filipino loves to hack things and explore about technology. The most interesting and friendly person you can meet in the field of Battle Cats. Im nerdy, I like to change things from what they're originally from.
0 Comments

Share your thoughts regarding "Wrong Account Configuration Details - Please Report it HERE!". You can post as Anonymous, if you have no google account.